Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Emmy Hucker: A fan blog post.



I became aware of Emmy when Jordan Peterson tweeted a video she had done about him. His wife thought it was cute, and it was cute. Emmy is cute. All the things on her channel are cute, and I'm getting ahead of myself.

So, I watched her video, her skills at camara work, editing, voice-over, and all the things are at a level I will not reach (because I'm lazy) and are at a level that puts her over I would say, Cinemassacre level - yes, she is that good. I expect that if she got funding like James Rolfe did for his AVGN movie, I expect we would see something fantastic, most likely set in the past. I'd pay to see it, and I'd do what I could to fund it. In my view, I've not seen this level of skill in... ages. Not from any youtuber I follow at any rate. Her "ask me anything" video showcases this art.

Speaking of that video, of course I was an instant fan. I liked all the videos and watched them all. I commented on I'm pretty sure all of them. I was an Emmy fan, and darn proud of it. When she answered my question I squealed like a little girl. When she hung up on my question I laughed... then I sighed, my little heart broken just a bit, knowing that my crush would never, ever like me at all not like like anyway. Also I'm pretty old. But then again Jordan Peterson is old, and she had a crush on him. Hummm if I can be as cool as JBP I can become her crush! Ah ha! A PLAN.

No I'm far to lazy to do that... so I made my bed and made a video about it and asked Emmy to use her clip, I cleverly edited it into my silly video and now its cannon. I've called her and she's hung up on me. And I swear EVERYTIME she does anything about this she uses the thumbnail of her on the phone and it hurts every, single, time. My lament, sadness, my tears fall, into the wind they blow.

Anyway, so I'm a fan. I emailed her a bunch of questions and OMG she answered them. She had a thing to send in video about censorship and I sent her SO MANY THINGS.

So, in her video (here) she wanted a fan page. I knew what I had to do.

But, remember, I'm lazy. So Facebook wanted my info from my past Facebook because I deleted Facebook so clearly I will remember who I was friends with to make a new Facebook???!!! UWU?!
What about Instagram? Oh I have one?! The bleep? I don't remember what that is, would have to make a new one, ugh that is SO HARD. Fine, is Myspace still a thing? Oh, it is! Wow it looks different. Hmmm signing up requires a lot of info. Ya know, for a one-off joke this is going to be a lot of work, and I know I'll just make it and never do anything with it... bleep me. Wait! I have a blog! Ah-ha! I'll do that!

So, I made a fan post on my blog about Emmy. How cute she is, how wonderful her voice is. How talented and smart she is, how awesome she is, how I pine for her with my little silly crush that I should know better to have and that will not be returned. Ah, Emmy, perhaps in some other lifetime or timeline... C`est La Vie anyway, so what was I saying? I guess I'll start from the beginning of this story.

I became aware of Emmy when Jordan Peterson tweeted a video she had done about him. His wife thought it was cute, and it was cute. Emmy is cute. All the things on her channel are cute, and I'm getting ahead of myself.

So, I watched her video, her skills at camara work, editing, voice-over, and all the things are at a level I will not reach (because I'm lazy) and are at a level that puts her over I would say, Cinemassacre level - yes, she is that good. I expect that if she got funding like James Rolfe did for his AVGN movie, I expect we would see something fantastic, most likely set in the past. I'd pay to see it, and I'd do what I could to fund it. In my view, I've not seen this level of skill in... ages. Not from any youtuber I follow at any rate. Her "ask me anything" video showcases this art.

... wait

I think... I've said this all.
Sorry. I think I'm repeating myself.
I really need to start over.

So uh... I first saw Jordan Emmy on Peterson Hucker twitter where I video follow. Then I like him because he is cute.

Wait no. That is very wrong. Let me try again. I just... oh man.
I need to restart from the start.
Okay.

So.

About 13 billion years ago there was this event known as the singularity and that expanded into the cosmos (that we call universe because we are dumb I guess, the universe is all the thing around the cosmos) and a whole bunch of things happened that then made stars and big stars and stardust and elements and then at some point planets and Earth and then things happened and life was a thing and then evolution happened - oh the Earth happened about 4.54 billion years ago, I don't think I mentioned that. Anyway, so all that stuff happened then a bunch of history of humans and at some point I was born and grew up and then the INTERNET was a thing and I got on it and learned about it and it was fun and I fell in love with someone but found out love was only true in fairy tails - disappointment everywhere. BUT THEN I SAW EMMY'S FACE AND NOW I'M A BLEEVVERRRRR and then I was like, I should make a FAN PAGE so I went to my blog and started to type about her and got crazy at some point I think I lost my mind due to Emmy I think or something I don't know maybe I didn't eat enough or something.

Then I hit an infinity loop where I was posting about posting and kept going into the past to explain my post and self and then this happened ahhhhhhh!!!!111112rwklerjnaliso; sze ERROR VERY.

*explodes*



....


......


............And that's why Emmy Hucker is the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?