Thursday, May 30, 2019

Blurryman: The Twilight Zone done RIGHT.

Last time on this blog! 



Blurryman.



Not yet out. I predict that man will be blurry and also evil and bad because men are bad.

Might come back to edit this whenever episode comes out. Hate watching is a thing I guess.
~~~~



I'm so glad to be wrong for a change. I'm super, mega happy! This - THIS is a great episode. No "message" no over the top pandering, just solid story telling from start to the end.Also, and not to spoil the episode, but after you watch it, go ahead and go back to episode one of the series, and look at time index 12:03 - holy shit. They did it. Oh my word. Well done. Well, bloody done. 

So, I'm sure that its there in other episodes and someone will point it out, but that someone is not me. The ending credits is a nice touch. So, a great way to end this session, and perhaps series in case the ratings are not that great. So, moving forward are we going to get less message shows? I really hope so, that's what is being hinted at in a way here. Yes, Zone had some messages - but they were not so over blown and in your face. If done right - the message is part of the story and the message isn't just shoved in your face like you are dumb. I think that is what set me off last time. Even when I enjoyed the episodes, the message gets in the way of that enjoyment. 

Still, if they are saying that Zone is BACK - then that is a really good thing, and I'll be watching to see if they deliver on this promise that is hidden in plain sight.... here in the Twilight Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?