Sunday, November 8, 2020

Oh no, Politics!

 I hate talking about this. Everyone has there own view of what is or is not going on. I read the posts, I see the videos, I read the articles. About half of the USA is split with the majority (5 mil strong) going towards one of the people who ran for President. So, its been called. Time to get to bed. 

...

But its not over.

Bleep.

The final counts are not in, so the question is - what happens if the final count is for the other guy? Then the press is shown to be wrong. Then what? Also, last time there was all this talk about election fraud and hackers and such, but now - everything works just fine. That... is weird. Did ... did we fix the system?

...

I do not know. All I know is logic, and logic can not do anything with this mess as far as I can tell. The only message I have to send is one of unification, we need - perhaps now more then ever before - to have nuance - to let people say what they want to say, to hear what they put out. To have CIVAL TALKS with each other. To debate without insults. To put forth the best arguments we have, not loaded, malformed -

But... someone said something that upsets me. Time to lose my mind again...

Wait no, no come back!

Oh well. I wish I could inject us all with logic & reason.

So, here is a post I made. Not much to read here. Just some mussing.

Come next year, January 20th, we will see who really is in charge for reals I guess. Maybe.

I'm sure it will be fine...

Back to being skeptical of other things, politics tires me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?